Welcome to Kaisonic.net!

Check here for site news and updates.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Welcome one and all! My name is Thomas DeBell, better known as "Kaisonic." On this site you can find basically everything I do. There is still a lot to do to get this site fully completed, but currently all the videos from the 2009 Kenton Ridge High School season are up and available for streaming in high definition. Eventually I'll have a visual tutorial page for this, but here's a quick list on how to gain access to those videos:

1. Register a new account here at Kaisonic.net by clicking "Register" in the top right. You'll need to enter a valid email, then choose a username and password.
2. Activate your account using the verification email sent to the address you entered in the first step.
3. Log in using the username and password you chose.
4. Go to your User Control Panel (link in the top left)
5. Click the "Access Codes" tab.
6. Enter the serial number that appears on the back of your KR Band 2009 Season DVD Set.
7. If all goes well, it should appear in the list of codes you've entered and you'll have full access to all the videos from that set!

Don't hesitate to use the contact page to contact me if you have any troubles!

There are many things still to do here on Kaisonic.net, so come back often for updates!
--Thomas--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Thomas
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board